At Alpha Family Lawyers we are a family law firm practising exclusively in the area of family law in Adelaide. We provide personalised service in a relaxed and friendly atmosphere.
Our focus is to listen to your needs with empathy; provide you with clear and straightforward legal advice; and, consider what action should be taken. Our advice is specifically tailored to your individual needs as based on our significant experience in helping people.
Our aim is to help you to reach an amicable resolution of your family law matter. We provide legal advice on a range of family law matters including:
- the practicalities of separating from your partner whether married or in de-facto relationship including same sex relationships;
- the preparation of divorce documents if you are married and have been separated from your former partner for at least 12 months;
- living arrangements with respect to any children of your relationship under 18 years of age;
- child support matters;
- what you are entitled to by way of a property settlement and what this involves;
- whether you are able to receive spousal maintenance and how this can be achieved;
- the legal documentation necessary to record any agreement reached and what this involves;
- the use of a financial agreement; whether such an agreement is appropriate for you and what legal requirements need to be met.
We can assist you in formalising any arrangements you have made with your former partner, or via negotiations through us, by preparing the necessary documents that will formally record your agreement.
We also work with other leading professionals such as barristers, accountants, financial advisers, valuers, psychologists, social workers and doctors, to provide you with comprehensive and high quality advice.
Please contact us if you would like further information about what services we provide.